11 Inspiring Quotes to Get You Through the Day
As you start bracing yourself for colder days, you may start to notice a relationship between the drop in temperature and the dwindling of your motivation to get things done. The warm confines of your bed juxtaposed with the frigid air has you putting a pause on the whole "seize the day" thing, amirite? Well, don't let yourself fall into the winter rut (it's not even November!).
Instead, let these quotes inspire you to get up and own your day.
1. "The path to your success is not as fixed and inflexible as you think." —Misty Copeland
2. "I'd rather regret the things I’ve done than the things I haven’t done." —Lucille Balle
3. "Follow your passion. Stay true to yourself. Never follow someone else's path unless you're in the woods and you're lost and you see a path. By all means, you should follow that." —Ellen DeGeneres
4. "The difference between successful people and others is how long they spend time feeling sorry for themselves." —Barbara Corcoran
5. "I don't want other people to decide who I am. I want to decide that for myself." —Emma Watson
6. "It's always a sign that I should do something if it scares me." —Natalie Portman
7. "Life sometimes brings enormous difficulties and challenges that seem just too hard to bear. But bear them you can, and bear them you will, and your life can have a purpose." —Barbara Walters
8. "The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity." —Amelia Earhart
9. "l encourage women to step up. Don't wait for someone to ask you." —Reese Witherspoon
10. "There are so many great things in life; why dwell on negativity?" —Zendaya
11. "You gotta have style. It helps you get up in the morning. It's a way of life. Without it you're nobody. And I'm not talking about a lot of clothes." —Diana Vreeland
Photo Credit: Tom Merton / Getty Images