10 Motivational Quotes We're Thankful for This Month
As we dive deeper into November, it's the perfect time to reflect on everything we're thankful for throughout the year — from our co-workers who make every workday just a little brighter to our favorite Pinterest quotes that give us a much-needed most boost.
If you're consumed with holiday preparations and cold weather, take a minute to get motivated and use these words to make the most out of your month.
1. "Fear, to a great extent, is born of a story we tell ourselves, and so I chose to tell myself a different story from the one women are told. I decided I was safe. I was strong. I was brave." —Cheryl Strayed
2. "This is what we all must learn to do, for this is how maps get charted—by taking wrong turns that lead to surprising passageways that open into spectacularly unexpected new worlds." —Elizabeth Gilbert
3. "What sets you apart can sometimes feel like a burden and it's not. And a lot of the time, it's what makes you great." —Emma Stone
4. "I never dreamed about success. I worked for it." —Estee Lauder
5. "Say yes, and you'll figure it out afterwards." —Tina Fey
6. "Sometimes your only available transportation is a leap of faith." —Margaret Shepard
7. "Nothing can dim the light which shines from within." —Maya Angelou
8. "Keep some room in your heart for the unimaginable." —Mary Oliver
9. "The best piece of advice that I remember probably on a daily basis is to accept everything about me that is different. That is what makes me special." —Misty Copeland
10. "If you've got it, flaunt it. And if you don't got it? Flaunt it. 'Cause what are we even doing here if we're not flaunting it?" —Mindy Kaling
Photo Credit: Serg Myshkovky/Getty Images