Daily Five: Appreciating Hillary Clinton and Emily Brontë
1. A great response to #WomenAgainstFeminism. We still live in a world where gender matters.
2. 41 times Hillary Clinton was outta control sassy. The Secretary of Sass, in fact.
3. Happy Birthday Emily Brontë! Her only novel has sold steadily for the past 150 years, with a bit of an uptick when the world's most famous vampire couple dubbed it their favorite book.
4. Meet one of the only abortion providers left in Mississippi. He has to fly in from out of state.
5. Girls are taught to avoid "smart." How we can change that.