Daily Five: Multigenerational Superheroes
Today's top links blur the lines between young and old, practical and emotional.
1. How architects can do more to protect women's reproductive rights. So clinics can be both accessible and safe.
2. The making of iconic American photographs. Get patriotic and nostalgic.
3. What superheroes would look like if little girls made them. Both adorable and fierce.
4. Vogue photographer captures the beauty of older women. The definition of panache.
5. Private lives: I couldn't turn my abortion into art. "In college I had essentially majored in experimental feminist video. I could make art out of anything."