Daily Five: Powerful Women Navigating the Press
1. How not to interview a female CEO. Maybe ask her about her company, rather than if she's qualified to do her job.
2. Cameron Diaz patiently explains her child-free status. "I'm just what I am. I work on what I am."
3. Pauline von Dongen designs solar-powered clothes. Give up the desperate hunt for an outlet when you're on the go.
4. One woman's heartbreaking story reveals how awful our healthcare system is for veterans. Thankfully the Senate is working to change it.
5. Google's Made w/Code gives girls the opportunity to code their world. First up, a dose of sincere inspiration.