Daily Five: Remembering History Makers
1. Robin Williams: A super-sized performer breaking out of a small box. Remembering the great comedian.
2. Sarah Palin takes on Elizabeth Warren's 'progressive commandments.' She's starting to populate the Sarah Palin Channel.
3. Why are there so many women in public relations? Nearly two-thirds of the field is women. The Atlantic investigates.
4. 12 times DVF was the epitome of boss. She wore feathers in her hair years before SJP.
5. 42 times Ms. Magazine made history. The magazine shocked the world--and comforted millions of women.