Daily Five: Spurring Creativity and Surfing
1. The Atlantic compiled great pieces on creative process. Get started!
2. Is being a good CEO and a good parent impossible? Men ask themselves the same question.
3. Carrie Brownstein will finish Nora Ephron's last script. Jane Austen is involved as well and our hearts are aflutter.
4. The most successful companies hire women and millennials. I think we've heard this before!
5. A female producer on changing the ratio in film. Her film about a surfer is going to be better than Netflix tonight.