This Fifth Grade Girl Just Shared the Ultimate Rules of Consent
Zoe said she was done with the nonsense and wrote a letter for a classmate named Noah who wouldn't leave her alone.
@WhosDenverJones received a photo of Zoe’s consent list from her friend, who is a teacher, and shared it on Twitter.
My friend who's a 5th grade teacher just sent this to me! I'm dead!!! pic.twitter.com/FSDBxs9Vtq— Denny Dimples (@WhosDenverJones) September 15, 2016
Zoe's ultimate rules of consent are:
- Do not touch my shoulder
- Do not get behind me with all that playing + foolishness. (Don't get behind me at all)
- Do not speak to me unless its a greeting, which will be never
- Stop playing with me on the bus
- I have a short temper with people and you ruin my day because you play 2 much
- Reread 500 times
- You like me (as a gf) but I don't like you (as a bf) I'm 2 young!
Thanks, Zoe, for laying down the law with these rules. Here's hoping all boys take note.
Photo Credit: Getty Images