6 Things Every Fan of "The Golden Girls" Should Own
Thirty years ago on September 13th, the world was given one of the funniest television shows and greatest girl squads of all time.
Whether you grew up watching "The Golden Girls," or stumbled upon it during one of its many on-going TV marathons, they've given viewers friendship aspirations for decades. We're also probably guessing you still have that theme song stuck in your head. And let's face it, they might've set the original bar for #SquadGoals. If it were actually possible, we'd personally thank Dorothy, Blanche, Rose and Sophia for being a friend.
Celebrate 30 years of "The Golden Girls" by thanking someone for being a friend by giving them one of these items inspired by the hit show. Or, grab yourself a slice of cheesecake while you shop online and buy them all for yourself so you can pretend you're part of "The Golden Girls" gang. Take a look at our roundup in the gallery above.
Photo Credit: Paul Drinkwater/NBCU Photo Bank
1. Remind yourself, and others, to stay golden with this t-shirt | Dynamite Shirts, $16
2. Thank your nails for being a friend to your fingers with these nail decals | JanesTinyThings, $6
3. Give out these "Golden Girls" inspired lip balms to the golden girls in your life | aromaholic, $17
4. This toilet seat pretty much speaks for itself (Spoiler alert: it says "stay golden" when you flip it open) | toiluxe, $80
5. Because who wouldn't want lego-esque minifigure versions of Dorothy, Blanche, Rose and Sophia? | KidInvitations, $100
6. And who couldn't resist this scale model of the house from "The Golden Girls" (it even comes with a mini cheesecake) | EverydayMiniatures, $320