Helen Mirren's Life Advice Truly Makes Her the 'Nastiest of All Nasty Women'
Among all the applause for iconic Hollywood actresses at the ELLE Women in Hollywood Awards on Monday, the adjective, "nasty," was a well-used form of praise.
This, along with the other reactions from women describing themselves as "nasty," has all been in reference to the comment that Donald Trump famously made toward Hillary Clinton during the most recent presidential debate.
Mirren took her nastiness to the next level though, lending another jab at Trump through the following "tips to get through life."
1. "Never drink alcohol... unless you're celebrating something, upset... or it's a day that ends in the letter 'Y.'"
2. "There are no rules about love... but don't be in a rush to get married."
3. "At the Blackjack table, always split aces, eights and nines."
4. "Connect with friends daily. I don't mean on Facebook. Better to have three great friends than 300 friends on social media."
5. "Ignore anyone who judges the way you look, especially if he or she is some anonymous, miserable creep lurking on the Internet, or is a bloated, small-headed, dinosaur-handed candidate for president."
Watch Mirren's exclusive MAKERS story in the video player above.
Photo Credit: Getty Images