Apply to Become a MAKERS Fellow
Are you obsessed with social media, engaging readers, and growing audiences and traffic? Do you have an outstanding eye for trending news stories and viral content? Do you have a passion for digital content from breaking news to premium video?
MAKERS, the largest and most dynamic collection of women's stories ever assembled, is looking for editorial and social media fellows to join the fast-paced team to help grow traffic, engagement, and brand awareness.
You will work on a small and fast-paced team and have real responsibilities and an immediate impact from day one. You will be completely immersed in the world of social media and digital content, working to make sure all of our brands’ social media channels are pixel perfect to grow our audience, traffic, engagement, and brand awareness on a large scale.
- Writing headlines, packaging stories and video content
- Monitoring breaking news and identifying viral stories
- Pitching and producing shareable content for a social media audience
- Aiding in managing Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts
- Insatiable appetite for news and information
- Strong research and writing skills
- Enamored with the power and influence of social media
- Meticulous dedication to detail and the ability to multitask
- Creativity and confidence to share your unique perspective and ideas
- Ability to receive constructive criticism professionally, and quickly apply the feedback
- A demonstrated excitement about MAKERS' editorial mission
To learn more and to apply, please click here.