Your Go-to Summer Playlist From the MAKERS Team
We all have that playlist... or at least we all should. Whether it's for getting you pumped up or helping you move on, songs always have a way of getting stuck in our heads and transporting us to different places and times — the warm summer months are notoriously known for hot new releases.
From summers past and present, the MAKERS team sat down to compile a list of our favorite feel-good, empowering songs. See below for just a few of our favorites to add to your summer checklist.
1. "Formation" by Beyoncé
2. "Stronger" by Britney Spears
3. "Unpretty" by TLC
4. "Fight Song" by Rachel Platten
5. "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)" by Kelly Clarkson
6. "Brave" by Sara Bareilles
7. "Girl On Fire" by Alicia Keys
8. "Firework" by Katy Perry
9. "Survivor" by Destiny's Child
10. "Walking On Sunshine" by Katrina & The Waves
Have your own suggestions? Tell us your favorites with #MAKERSummerPlaylist.
Photo Credit: Wide Open/Runners/Getty Images