Win A Signed Copy of Judy Blume's Tiger Eyes!
Over the last 40 years, Judy Blume has published 27 books (and counting) that have been translated into more than 30 languages and won more than 90 book awards. And yet this Friday marks the first of her books to make its way to the movie screen. Tiger Eyes, adapted from Blume's 1981 best-selling novel, will be released in theaters, On Demand and iTunes this Friday! The movie is directed by Blume's son, Larry, from a script they wrote together.
To celebrate the exciting news, MAKERS is giving away a signed copy of Judy Blume's Tiger Eyes to one lucky winner!
About this offer:
• Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
• To enter, follow @MAKERSwomen
• Retweet 1 of our 10 tweets stating "RETWEET to WIN a signed copy of @judyblume's Tiger Eyes to celebrate the movie's release this Friday! Rules: ____"
• Contest begins on June 7th at 12:01 AM and ends on June 7th at 11:59 PM Eastern Time. • You may enter up to 10 times.
• 1 winner will be selected in a random drawing at the end of the contest.
• 1 Grand Prize Winner will receive a Judy Blume-signed copy of the Tiger Eyes Special Movie Tie-in Edition book, approximate retail price $8.99.