Win a Signed Copy of Tavi Gevinson's Rookie Yearbook Two!
MAKER Tavi Gevinson has been showing the world that people at any age can make a difference. At age 11, Tavi shocked the fashion world when her blog, Style Rookie, became one of the most popular online style guides. Now Tavi is currently serving as the Editor-in-Chief of Rookiemag.com, an online publication aimed at teenagers tackling the political and cultural issues of the day.
This October, Rookie released Yearbook Two and we're giving it away to one lucky winner! The book is 350 pages of articles, interviews, collages, photo editorials, and illustrations from Rookie’s second year. It's all in print with new and exclusive to Yearbook Two, contributions from Mindy Kaling, Judy Blume, Grimes, and Lena Dunham. Plus, it's signed by Tavi, too!
About this offer:
• Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
• To enter, follow @MAKERSwomen
• Retweet 1 of 20 tweets stating: "#Giveaway! Follow @MAKERSwomen & RETWEET to win @RookieMag's #Yearbook2 signed by MAKER @tavitulle!!! Rules: ______"
• Contest begins on October 3rd at 12:01 AM and ends on October 4th at 11:59 PM Eastern Time.
• You may enter up to 20 times.
• 1 winner will be selected in a random drawing at the end of the contest.
• 1 winner will receive a copy of Rookie Magazine Yearbook Two signed by Tavi Gevinson. Approximate retail price $29.95.