5 Moments When Samantha Bee and Jessica Williams Ruled "The Daily Show"
While the hilarious Jon Stewart has been manning the helm of "The Daily Show" for many years, he's not the only breakout star of the hit satirical news show. Not only do correspondents Samantha Bee and Jessica Williams make us laugh, but they prove that women can be just as witty and sharp as the guys.
Samantha Bee surpassed Stephen Colbert as "The Daily Show's" longest-serving correspondent and will go on to host her own talk show. Jessica Williams is blazing trails of her own as one of the youngest correspondents to join the cast. Take a look back at some of their funniest moments on "The Daily Show."
1. Girls just wanna have fun, but Jessica Williams drops some serious truth bombs on what young girls have to deal with
2. She has no problem tackling the tough issues
3. Subtlety may not be Samantha Bee's strong suit, but that's what makes her awesome
4. Parting is such sweet sorrow, but Samantha Bee her exit from The Daily Show with hilarious style and grace
5. When they both joined forces and said what was on everyone's minds on American culture