Get to Know 2015's Women of MAKERS
From the youngest self-made billionaire, to an award-winning film director, to President Barack Obama's senior advisor, MAKERS has captured the stories of extraordinary women in 2015.
Take a look back at the inspiring stories from these trailblazing women in the video above.
1. Wenda Harris Millard, President and COO, MediaLink
2. Chely Wright, Country Musician and Gay Rights Activist
3. Arlene Dickinson, CEO, Venture Communications
4. Lalita Malhorta, Obstetrician, Health Advocate
5. Yael Cohen, Co-Founder, Fuck Cancer
6. Melinda Gates, Co-Chair and Trustee, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
7. Jane Fonda, Actress, Author, and Fitness Icon
8. Annie Clark, Musician, "St. Vincent"
9. Katherine Switzer, First Woman to Enter the Boston Marathon
10. Glenn Close, Actor
11. Donna Shalala, President and CEO, The Clinton Foundation
12. Brenda Butterworth-Carr, Commanding Officer, Royal Canadian Mounted Police
13. Julie Payette, Astronaut, VP, Canada Lands Company and COO, Montreal Science Centre
15. Maria Bartiromo, Groundbreaking Business News Journalist
16. Samantha Bee & Jessica Williams, Writers, Correspondents, "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart"
17. Ava DuVernay, Filmmaker
18. Cady Coleman, Astronaut
19. Jane Wurwand, Founder, Dermalogica
20. Hayley Wichkenheiser, Olympic Gold Medalist, Women's Hockey
21. Sarah McLachlan, Musician
22. Valerie Jarrett, Senior Advisor to President Barack Obama
23. Elizabeth Holmes, Chairman, CEO and Founder, Theranos
24. Sarah Jessica Parker, Actor
25. Fran Lebowitz, Cultural Satirist
26. Andra Rush, President and Founder, Rush Trucking
27. Roberta Jameison, Indigenous Activist
28. Gina Bennett, CIA Counterterrorism Analyst
Photo Credit: Getty Images