The World's Toughest Job
Sometimes advertisements hit the nail right on the head. Here's a great example: Mullen did a "gotcha" project of sorts for a client that will make your eyes well up by the end.
The agency posted this job listing online for a "director of operations" at a company called Rehtom Inc. The requirements seem less than ideal, dare we say, not a job anyone in their right mind would apply for:
• Standing up almost all the time
• Constantly exerting yourself
• Working from 135 to unlimited hours per week
• Degrees in medicine, finance and culinary arts necessary
• No vacations
• The work load goes up on Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's and other holidays
• No time to sleep
• Salary = $0
Twenty-four people inquired and interviewed via webcam. Their reactions were caught on video, and are definitely worth watching to the end:
You can view a full list of credits here.