If you've spotted a hilarious comic or illustration while hanging around the Internet, chances are that illustrator Gemma Correll was behind it.
When she's not sketching up doodles about cats and dogs, she serves up some feminist truth bombs in the form of quirky drawings that make us laugh out loud.
She teamed up with author Hayley Long on "Being A Girl," which was released in early June. The book details the woes of surviving puberty and coming of age, with Correll's illustrations to help guide you along the way.
Take a look below at just a few of the artist's hilariously honest comics and illustrations:
1. She reminds us not to fret over having a perfect beach body
Are you Beach Body Ready? pic.twitter.com/YmPyfWEWfP— gemma correll (@gemmacorrell) May 2, 2015
2. Even Snow White isn't safe from Internet trolls
Added "Feminist" to my Twitter bio. This is my life now. pic.twitter.com/jouDhSW2Gv— gemma correll (@gemmacorrell) March 24, 2015
3. Because we've eye-rolled at a few of these articles while flipping through our fave magazines
How to Drive Him Crazy in Bed !!! pic.twitter.com/9YW0OmkYmV— gemma correll (@gemmacorrell) March 7, 2015
4. Victoria shouldn't keep these a secret
5. Overall, Gemma Correll is hilarious, period.
You can check out more of her work here.
Photo Credit: All content © Gemma Correll