Respond with Love, Live with Pride
Gay, Lesbian, Bi-Sexual, Transgender, Straight—in honor of Pride Month MAKERS is celebrating all humans. The only way to be inclusive is to accept each other just the way that we are.
[MUSIC PLAYING] - Leading by example in the ways of love to me the best ideology of feminism overall.
- Being a feminist is being supportive of women or people who identify as women.
- It doesn't matter what's between my legs. I should still be treated as an equal.
- Because that's the only way that we can be inclusive is just accept each other just the way that we are.
- The more voices that get heard, the more people that feel like they have a place in our community.
- You're not going to know what someone else feels unless you have a willingness to understand where they come from.
- No matter what story we have to tell and no matter what level of privilege we have, I think that all queer voices are valuable.
- Let's just treat people like people.
- Acknowledging people on the boundaries of womanhood.
- Speak up for others who don't have the position to have their voices heard.
- We're allowed to identify however we want.
- Everybody just wants to be loved. And everybody should be treated with utmost respect.
- Respond with love, and you never fail-- ever.